Hospitality Insurance For Nova Scotia And All Of Atlantic Canada
Running a business in the hospitality industry, whether it is a bar, a hotel, a motel or a restaurant, means making a lot of big decisions. While working in this industry is definitely rewarding, it is also full of risks. There are several things that you can do in order to increase your chances of success. However, the most important consideration that you have as the owner of your business is protecting your investment and all your assets with proper Hospitality Insurance coverage.
Liability Coverage For The Hospitality Industry
There are a number of different liability risks that the owners of hospitality businesses have to face. With sufficient liability insurance, it is possible to maintain the financial stability of your business. Some of the liability coverage options that are available with most hotel, motel, restaurant and bar insurance policies include:
- Commercial Auto Insurance - Some hotels and motels have shuttle or limousine services available and some restaurants offer delivery service. If your business owns vehicles that transports guests, employees or goods, you will need this type of liability coverage.
- Cyber Liability Insurance - If your company computers and data management system becomes breached, criminals may have access to the personal information of your customers. In such cases, you will be liable for offering credit protection services and you could even be faced with some harsh penalties. This type of liability insurance will protect you against any losses related to the Internet.
- General Liability Insurance - This type of coverage will protect your hospitality business from property damage or injuries that guests sustain while on your business property including food born illnesses from food services operations..
- Liquor Liability Insurance - Hospitality and liquor seem to go hand in hand. Whether you have a hotel that offers alcoholic beverages with room services or at the hotel bar, if your restaurant serves drinks or if you own a full-fledged bar, you will need this type of liability. You will be protected against any injuries or property damage caused by an intoxicated guest or customer.
- Premises Pollution Liability - If your business has ay sort of holding capacity for heating or cooking oil including waste oil from fryers or any sort of material that could be deemed as hazardous or a polutant you should consider pollution liability. the coverage and premium is dependant upon your businesses unique circumstances. Speak to one of our brokers today to discuss your possible pollution exposures.
All businesses in the hospitality industry, including bars, restaurants, motels and hotels encounter many risks that may result in financial hardship or even bankruptcy. It is important to be prepared for any situation. High profile lawsuits plague the hospitality industry every year. Make sure you are protected with the right hotel insurance or motel insurance policy.
Hospitality Insurance is specific Business Insurance that is customized to meet the unique needs of the industry. Several different coverage options are available. Fairway Insurance Services Inc. can help you build a policy that is appropriate to meet the coverage requirements of your business.
The different types of businesses in the hospitality industry have slightly different insurance needs. Each business has its own types of customers that they cater to and amenities that they offer. Whether you need hotel insurance, motel insurance, restaurant insurance or bar insurance, Fairway Insurance Services Inc. in Digby, Nova Scotia will be able to provide you with an insurance policy that is designed specifically for your type of hospitality business.
Do not wait until it is too late to wonder if you have the right coverage. Put you mind at ease now by clicking on the quote request button. You will quickly be connected with insurance experts who are dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service and affordable coverage options to protect your hospitality business. The peace of mind that comes with adequate coverage is well worth the cost of the premium that you pay.
Our Locations are Here to Serve You!