It’s finally Spring and with Summer just around the corner it’s time to dust off all your summer toys and get them ready to hit the water. Here are a couple important tips before launching your vessel:
- Make sure you fully inspect your pleasure craft for any damage the winter weather may have caused.
- Make sure batteries and motors are operational
- Inspect all ropes and lines for damage or wear and tear
- Make sure drains are clear
- Ensure life rings, rafts and jackets are operational and not expired
- Ensure that you have your pleasure craft operators card
- Contact your insurance broker to be certain your unit is insured to be in the water as most insurance policies have a lay up period in which your pleasure craft needs to not be used.
Fairway Insurance is a specialized marine insurance broker, whether it’s a sailboat, a jet-ski, or sport boat, we have a market for you. Be certain you have the right insurance coverage. Give us a call today!!
If you have any questions or should you have a topic you wish discussed, please contact me at email@example.com or 1-888-245-4741. At Fairway Insurance, We’ve Got You Covered!!