The principals and staff of Fairway Insurance would like to take a moment to congratulate our recent Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) graduates and award recipients from the Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia’s, graduation and Aspire Awards ceremony. This year we were very proud to have 5 CAIB graduates from the 4 course insurance program. 2 of those 5 graduates maintained an above 80 average throughout the entire program earning them honours.
This year’s graduates are:
Left to Right:
Lisa Webster, CAIB
Tara Nolan, CAIB
Pamela Haight, CAIB Hons
Réal Flynn, CAIB Hons
Susan Oliver, CAIB
This year we also had 2 employees receive special awards as well:
Pamela Haight, CAIB, received top overall marks for all of Nova Scotia in the CAIB Program. Pamela’s dedication to learning throughout the entire program was clear, she always worked hard to make sure she understood everything so that she could apply it not only in the course, but in her job as well. This award is very well deserved and we are extremely happy to see her hard work recognized. Way to Go Pam!!
Sharyn Hiscock, BA, CAIB, CPIB, was this year’s recipient of the Life Long Learning Award. Criteria to be nominated for the award were:
· Demonstrate knowledge of and a passion for professional development and ensure that information is leading edge and aligned closely with the industry;
· Generate a desire for continuous and life long learning among others within their brokerage;
· Have completed or be enrolled in any of the following designations: CAIB, CPIB, CCIB;
· Have completed or be enrolled in any other insurance designation programs;
· Show commitment to furthering their professional development through relevant seminars/education sessions offered through IBANS
Sharyn has shown a commitment to not only her own professional education, completing her CAIB, CPIB and in the process of finishing up her MBA, but to the education of her co-workers as well, by helping them through their CAIB designations, and with anything else they may need. We are very proud of her accomplishments and are honoured to see one of our employees recognized by the Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia.
Here is a picture of all our graduates and award recipients with Brokerage President, Sarah Amirault.
Again, congratulations of all of our graduates and award recipients. We are thrilled with your accomplishments and are very happy to have you as a part of our team.